About renting a car at Adrem Car Rental
Do you have a question? Maybe it is already answered! Check our frequently asked questions, or search for an answer below.
Is your question not listed? Please contact our customer service.
Frequently asked questions
When you rent a car from Adrem we require two proofs of identity. One of them obviously has to be a driver’s license. The second one can be a passport or a European identity card. Make sure your proof of identity is valid. Especially driver’s licenses can be confusing in this respect; check the expiration date. We also need a proof of address, for example a recent bank statement or phone bill (less than 30 days old) or a plane ticket. For mid-size cars you need a credit card.
If you rent a car at Adrem Car rental, we ask a deposit at picking up the car. The minimal deposit is € 250.
- For small cars (cat A and B) and delivery vans and minibuses the deposit can be paid with debitcard or creditcard.
- For cars from cat C only with creditcard.
At your reservation we will always tell you what amount you have to pay for the deposit.
After returning your car the rental amount will be deducted from the deposit. In most cases you will get money back.
- If you have paid by debitcard, the amount will be transferred to your bank account.
- If we authorized the deposit on your creditcard, you can pay the rent with your creditcard, or with your debitcard.
- Transferring money to your bank account will always be done within 3 working days.
Yes, you can. You can park the car in front of our office and leave the keys in the special secure mailbox. The car will not be checked until the next morning, however. Which means that you are responsible for the car until then.
Everyone with a valid driver’s license is allowed to drive an Adrem car. An extra driver costs nothing extra. We do ask you to leave copies of the drivers license of any other drivers with us beforehand. If we don’t have a copy of the driver’s license of all drivers, the car is not always insured! Keep in mind, however, that you are responsible for the car since you rented it. This means that you remain legally liable for offenses and the like.